Little Harriers, 139 Dunsfold Park, Cranleigh, GU6 8TB
- An understanding of the science of sleep.
- How to get the foundations for healthy sleep habits right.
- Age appropriate sleep schedules.
- Night feeds; how and when to reduce and drop them
- Strategies to tackle common sleep problems like bedtime battles, night-wakings and early rising.
There will be the opportunity to ask questions and you’ll leave with a clear understanding of your child’s sleep and some strategies you can put in place to start improving their sleep.
At Sandown Play Cafe, Esher, KT12 8AN
This twin specific sleep workshop is designed for expectant or existing parents of twins or triplets. All of the below content is tailored for the additional challenges of getting multiples to go to sleep and stay asleep, including how best to manage the nighttime feeding schedule of two or more babies.
- Foundations for healthy sleep habits
- Age appropriate sleep schedules
- Transitions by age (dropping naps, and cot to bed)
- Bedtime battles
- Night wakings
- Early morning rising
Your ticket price includes a voucher for a hot drink of your choice.